1. Funda? 2. The word X entered the English language during the Irish “Land War” and is derived from the name of Captain Charles X, the estate agent of an absentee landlord in County Mayo, Ireland. In September that year protesting tenants demanded from X a substantial reduction in their rents. He not only refused […]
1. X is a company that sells BB guns and airguns. X was started in 1882 as Plymouth Iron Windmill Company in Plymouth, Michigan. In 1886 the company started to give BB guns with purchases of windmills. The gun was so popular the company started to sell guns instead of windmills. X please? 2. X is a […]
1. Currency of? 2. Identify this car. It is a common case study in Business Ethics. 3. What is the significance of this temple in the world of politics?
1. Who is the first and only citizen of India to present an Academy Award? 2. We all know how the Italian word for wasp is popular in India. On somewhat similar lines how is the Italian word for ‘bee’ popular in India? 3. Located on the Right Bank of the Seine, it was begun as […]
1. Connect: (Inexhaustive List) -Shri Ram Vessel Scrap Pvt. Ltd. Thrissur Based Elite Group 2. Connect: 3. Connect:
1. Although, its status as a sport is debatable it includes routines that range from 1 to 3 minutes. Elements include tumbling and stunting, and in the US the National ___ Association is the sanctioning body. Immortalized in popular culture through many movies and video games, it is slowly finding its place in India due […]
1. Charles Duke was the youngest; Alan Shepard was the oldest while pic. Was the last to do what? 2. The Arab Alchemist who discovered Sulphuric acid recorded his notes in an extremely obscure and indecipherable code. What word in English comes from this person’s action? 3. This word is used to describe a large group of […]
1. This was the first car by which European manufacturer? 2. Which elements symbol is No and atomic No. 102.? 3. Which Indian Airlines pilot and Cambridge University graduate was awarded the Bharat Ratna posthumously?
1. Identify this good ol’ days beauty. 2. Identify this recently ‘in the news’ group. 3. Who is this Vlodrop, Netherlands based guru, who passed away at the age of 91.
1. By what name do we know the artist Geetali? 2. Rajshri Production was established on August 15, 1947 by? 3. What was started by G. Subramania Aiyer and the Triplicane six with a rupee and six paise?